Saturday, July 25, 2009

Destin Sandy White Beach

We spent our July 4th long weekend in Destin beach with uncle Colin, Feh Teng ah yi and Feh Yee ah yi. It was a fun and relaxing trip. This is one of the nicest beach I have landed my feet on, comparable with Cozumel in Mexico and Negril beach in Jamica. We will definately visit Destin again. Adrien was having lots of fun playing with soft white sand.

Fireworks from the beach was spectacular even though we watch from far. The moon in the sky gives a great back drop for the photos. Unfortunately my camera was all fogged up due to the cold temperature in the hotel room and the humidity at the beach. No photos for me that night. Luckily uncle Colin camera was working on July 4th night and I am sure he has lots of great shot that he will post in his blog.

Here are some of the sceneries from Destin beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment