Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mommy's Boy

When I was accompanying Adrien to sleep earlier.

Mommy: Adrien, mommy got to go out to update blog. Mommy asked daddy to come in and "pei" you sleep, okay?

Adrien: But I want mommy woh!

Mommy: Daddy cans also "pei" mah!

Adrien: I want someone who looks like this (Adrien pointing at me).

I came out to upload a few photos while daddy went in. Daddy came out after 10 minutes. While daddy "pei" Adrien, Adrien keep repeating, "I don't want mommy to write blog." Then he came out. I just took him into the bedroom again and asked him to count from 1 to 100 and then I will go in. He negotiates by saying that he will count to 10 and I will go in to "pei" him. Till now I have not heard him calling yet so I will continue to post some other photos from the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment